This is the crib that we ordered. We really like it -- simple but still beautiful! We don't have crib bedding for it yet, but we're searching...
The clothes on the left were donated brand new to us -- Ralph Lauren! Our little boy is going to win all the little girls wearing those :)
And how could we not have a hunting outfit?!
Aren't these just precious?! Nate really likes the one on the right, with the brown vest :)
We also went to start registering today. We both felt absolutely lost about what to register for! I felt like the majority of the stuff we registered for are all the big expensive items -- play pens, car seat, high chair, etc... It's a good thing we are having showers or there would be no way we could afford a baby!
CUTE little boy clothes! I do have to say... they make boy clothes much cuter than they use to. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the crib too!!!
Have fun registering! If Nate is anything like Derek, they love that stupid register gun. haha. Don't forget the little things too, like diapers, bottles, pacifiers, bath stuff, toys, books, movies even! :-) You will be amazed at what all people enjoy buying you!
Yay!!! I literally started clapping with excitement when I saw the clothes pictures! SO cute! The crib is cute too! How will Marilee resist a cute little boy with that kind of style?? ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso excited that you started registering!! I know what you mean though--when Jarrod and I were just looking around at baby stuff I told him that I really have no idea how much of everything we will need! I guess we'll figure it out! :)
The clothes are so, so cute! Looks like your little boy is going to be one very handsome man! The crib is cute too. I'm thrilled for you that you now have a home to get everything all ready for your baby boy!
ReplyDeleteAHH! Sweet stuff. I can just imagine your little guy in that crib and in those cute little clothes. He's is so blessed already, even before he's born. Mostly to have such Godly parents. Please let us know where you are registered!
ReplyDelete