Monday, October 19, 2015

Malachi -- Month 1

I didn't update my blog much with Noah.  I think I got to month 4 with him.  Poor guy...  His baby book looks about the same.  But I plan to do better with Malachi.  I regret not keeping up with Noah better -- you do forget much more than you think you will! 


1 week old








One month old
 
We have been SO blessed so far with a wonderful baby.  Not that he doesn't cry at all...because he does...but all in all, he is a very content baby.  Unlike with the boys, who had horrible nights at first, we have had very few bad nights.  Actually, none that I was up all night with him.  One night, close to the beginning, he was up about every 1.5 hours, but after a feeding, he went right back to bed.  And one morning this week, he was up at 4:30 and didn't want to go back to sleep...but that has been it.  He typically wakes up 1-2x a night...although sometimes I have to wake him up, more for my sake since I'm nursing.  He's longest stretch so far has been from 10-4ish...and that is when he decided to stay awake.  Can't have it all!  He normally goes to bed between 7:30-8:00, and I'll wake him up at 10:00 to eat, then back to bed.  He's SO easy to put back down.  Fingers crossed, it continues.  He still loves to sleep, although he is awake a little more during the day.  And he loves to nap on his tummy, although we swaddle him at night and put him on his back, and he seems to like it just fine.  He is just now growing out of newborn clothes and into 0-3 month.  But weight-wise, I really don't know.  The boys love love love him, of course.  And so does his mommy and daddy :)  

3 comments:

  1. He's a doll baby for sure!! So glad he's a good boy for you. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you will try to keep up your blog with him. I always enjoy reading them (of course). Love the pics and saved several of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying I'm as lucky with my 3rd, and that he's laid back! :)

    ReplyDelete