Saturday, August 27, 2011
Trip to Locomotive Play!
Today, since the weather is SO HOT, we went to a place called Locomotive Play. It is actually an inflatable indoor playground. It is usually $7 to get in (only kids have to pay) but I found a deal online that was $10 for 3 trips...so we thought it would be worth it. It was quite an adventure...I think everyone had the same idea we did...going inside somewhere to play. It was packed! Hopefully next time, it won't be so packed. But Tristan didn't care. He LOVED it. He played for two hours. He went back and forth between the ball pit, the inflatable houses, the pretend play area, and the toddler play area. I don't have an easy way to label the pictures, since I didn't "label" them before posting them, so I'll just have you look yourself. We'll definitely go back and play again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a neat place for Tristan! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun place that would be!!!! I know he loved it. I loved seeing the pics! :) Love y'all! Mom
ReplyDelete