Saturday, May 1, 2010

Daily Life of Tristan 2

Here are some more pics of Trist during his day -- be sure to look at the post before this (had to break it up). I started school this past week. I enjoyed it, but I sure was happy to get home at night and to be able to see him during the day this weekend! Glad that summer will be here before long :)

He often falls asleep in the swing, which often gives us a nice break and sometimes even a quiet meal!

There is something that always catches his eye...


Just a closeup of Tristan!


He really enjoys his bath! If he is in a bad mood, we go take a bath. As soon as I turn on the water, he quiets down. He's not smiling yet in the bath, but he'll stay calm in there for a long time, just kicking his legs and moving his arms. He even doesn't mind getting his "hair" washed!


Trying to get a good pic of mom and son :)


Trying again...he doesn't look thrilled, does he?!


Pic with Dad!


Here is a video of him playing -- watch at the end for a little surprise! ;)

2 comments: